The Rewards of Reman
Hitachi believes in Reman so much that we operate a state-of-the-art Reman facility in North America, responsible for remanufacturing hydraulic components for the construction, forestry and mining industries.
Our remanufactured component program provides high-quality, economical solutions for machine down and maintenance needs. Remanufactured components can extend the productive and economic life of equipment, avoiding the high cost of new replacements or expensive downtime from rebuilds.
Benefits of Utilizing the Hitachi Reman Program Include:
- Warranty : A one-year, unlimited hour-year warranty (when installed by an authorized Hitachi dealer) that covers both parts and labor and is fully portable with the machine across North America.
- Availability: Components are distributed through eight North American distribution centers ensuring that parts get to you faster, minimizing costly machine downtime.
- Quality Assurance: During the remanufacturing process any part not meeting specifications is replaced with a new replacement part. State-of-the-art, purpose-built test benches ensure that every reman component meets or exceeds the performance and service life of a new product.
- Reman components include the latest factory updates and design changes for maximum component life and performance.
- Pricing: Significant cost savings —remanufactured components are priced 25% to 35% less than a new part.
- Hitachi components are REMAUNFACTURED, not reconditioned or rebuilt.
Hitachi remanufactured components that are available from your Hitachi dealer include: swing, main and fan hydraulic pumps, swing motors, travel /tram motors, center joints, pilot (hand) control valves, and cylinder rods and barrels for construction and forestry models.
(Note: Not all components listed above are available for all Hitachi models.)
Download Reman Brochure.
Contact your local Hitachi dealer for more information.