Remote Machine Monitoring
Knowledge is power. And with our Remote Machine Monitoring systems, you’ll have access to all the information you need to make informed decisions about your fleet.
Mining: Global e-Service
Hitachi Global e-Service lets you monitor what's going on with your Hitachi Dash-6 mining shovel via the Internet, regardless of where the machine is located.
You’ll have access to:
- Machine location via GPS
- Current machine hours
- Machine history
- Maintenance information
- Ability to download updates of our Data Viewer Software
- Ability to see downloaded files from our Machine Information Center (MIC) via satellite connection that downloads from the machine once per day
Construction & Forestry: ZXLink™
ZXLink™ will give you the power to monitor your construction or forestry fleet without ever leaving your seat.
By combining field-installed hardware and ZXLink™ network services, you can monitor locations, functions, hours, fuel consumption, alerts and other essential machine data. And, with three levels of service to choose from, there’s a whole-fleet solution for every contractor’s budget.
- Express is an economically priced, all-makes system that gives you daily reports on hours, machine location, geofence, curfew and maintenance tracking.
- Select provides 24/7/365 tracking of machine-hour, location, curfew, geofencing and maintenance alerts.
- Ultimate is a top-shelf system that delivers all of the above plus dashboard alerts, diagnostic trouble codes and equipment-utilization and fuel-consumption data.
On most of the Zaxis Dash-3 excavators, ZXLink™ comes already pre-wired. All you have to do is enroll. And right now, the highest level of the program comes FREE for 3 YEARS.
Learn more about the ZXLink™ system in our FAQ section.
Contact your Hitachi dealer to find out specifically how ZXLink™ can benefit you.